AMD FirePro™ and Radeon™ Pro graphics empower content creators and designers at many levels, from casual makers and students all the way up to seasoned professionals and enterprise workstation users.
Radeon Pro Software is certified in over 100 workstation applications covering the leading software professionals use, including Autodesk AutoCAD, Dassault CATIA, Siemens NX, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Maya and many more.
Addressing Enterprise Needs
More than anyone else, enterprise workstation graphics users need predictable software release dates so they can properly plan ahead. The Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver addresses this need with a commitment that updates will be released on the 4th Thursday of each quarter. Future releases will follow on July 27th, October 26th, 2017, and January 25th, 2018.
Enterprise users also expect fast, robust support. Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Drivers come with Prioritized Support, meaning AMD's goal is to work with customers, ISVs, and OEMs to provide prioritized engineering support.
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q2.1 Highlights
- Included support for Radeon™ Pro WX2100, Radeon™ Pro WX3100 and Radeon™ Pro Duo (Polaris)
- Support for Windows® 10 Creators Update
- Support for 8K resolution and Dell High Dynamic Range (HDR) display
- Support for Radeon Pro ReLive, AMD's powerful professional-grade solution for high-resolution screen capture and recording.
- Support for AMD's pioneering virtual reality LiquidVR™, enabling professional VR workflows on Radeon VR Ready Creator graphics cards.
- With DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ support, the Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q2.1 is designed to be ready for the coming real-time game engine professional workflow revolution. Tools such as Unreal Engine and Unity are being used by professionals for real-time previz storyboarding, CAD visualization and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Support for Windows® 10 Device Guard, enabling users to lock down applications that are trusted on the device, helping increase protection from malware.
AMD FirePro™ and Radeon Pro Professional Graphics Technologies
Discover key innovations packed into AMD FirePro™ and Radeon™ Pro Professional Graphics here:
- Unexpected behaviors in Dassault Catia render with antialiasing enabled
- Compatibility with QT OpenGL Widget
- AMD Problem Report Wizard amdprw.exe shortcut mis-alignment
- Display flicker has been occasionally observed on certain systems during SDI Transfer tests
This driver is not intended for use on AMD FirePro™ or Radeon™ Pro products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing the AMD FirePro™ and Radeon Pro Unified Driver for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of AMD FirePro™ and Radeon Pro 17.Q2.1 Enterprise.
Radeon Pro Software 17.Q2.1 Enterprise is compatible with the following professional graphics products.
|AMD FirePro™ and Radeon Pro Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD FirePro™ W6150M|
|AMD FirePro™ W5170M|
|AMD FirePro™ W4190M|
Compatible mDP-to-HDMI Dongles for Use in VR
Radeon Pro Software 17.Q2.1 Enterprise supports the following mDP-to-HDMI dongles for use with the AMD FirePro™ W9100 in VR applications.
Packaged Driver Version: 17.10.1730.1004
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software 17.Q2.1 Enterprise is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your AMD FirePro™ or Radeon™ Pro product.
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
1Radeon Pro ReLive, LiquidVRTM, and VulkanTM are not supported in virtualized environments