Create Stunningly Photorealistic Images
Radeon™ ProRender is a powerful physically-based rendering engine that enables creative professionals to produce stunningly photorealistic images. Built on highly efficient, high-performance Radeon™ Rays technology, Radeon™ ProRender's complete, scalable ray tracing engine uses open industry standards to harness GPU and CPU performance for swift, impressive results.
This Radeon™ ProRender plug-in for Autodesk® Maya® is a feature rich solution which enables the user to render high quality images of their models. With this tool, users can render and then perform a host of post image processes. These include:
- Viewport integration
- Batch background rendering
- Tone mapping support
- Global illumination
- Volumetrics and Accelerated Subsurface Scattering
- Virtual Reality camera support
- Time of day and sun/sky positioning
Below is a summary of fixed and known issues for the Radeon™ ProRender plug-in for Autodesk® Maya®.
- Fix for an occasional crash related to detecting the correct GPU device.
- User may observe that CPU+ GPU mode is running slower than GPU only mode
- In some situations refraction transparency is not allowing light to be cast through
- Some observations where displacements on characters not working
- Incurring CentOS OIIO dependency issues in some situations
- In some cases, volume light has generated shadows and/or artifacts
- User may see instances where white spots are visible when rendering with sun and sky scenes
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.