Create Stunningly Photorealistic Images
Radeon™ ProRender is a powerful physically-based rendering engine that enables creative professionals to produce stunningly photorealistic images. Built on highly efficient, high-performance Radeon™ Rays technology, Radeon™ ProRender's complete, scalable ray tracing engine uses open industry standards to harness GPU and CPU performance for swift, impressive results.
This Radeon™ ProRender add-In for Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS® is a feature rich solution which enables the user to render high quality images of their designs. This add-In allows the user to set backgrounds, camera view settings, adjust image outputs, apply post effects, apply decals and adjust lighting.
This Add-In is compatible with SOLIDWORKS 2016 and higher.
Below is a summary of fixed and known issues for the Radeon™ ProRender add-in for Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS®.
- Solidworks environment settings can now be overridden from the Settings tab.
- Undo / Redo is available within the render window and applies to all settings.
- Synchronization of the Render Window with the Solidworks scene can now be toggled to allow a render to continue while the user modifies the model, or switches between different model documents. The render will also continue if a model is closed, but render window controls will be disabled.
- Solidworks car paint materials are now supported
- Environment lighting (IBL) can now be adjusted independently of Solidworks scene ambient light. To adjust IBL intensity, use the "Environment Multiplier" in the Lighting panel in the Settings tab.
- Bump mapping on decals is now supported via Normal Maps
- User may observe decal shifting when parts are moved and during animations
- Transparency environment override may be visible in reflections
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.