Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD's revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. Every Radeon Software release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 18.104.22.168 Highlights
- Performance increase by up to 35% on AMD Radeon R9 390 series products in Doom™ versus Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2(1)
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Users in Quad AMD Crossfire technology configurations may be unable to re-enable AMD Crossfire mode when using the global AMD Crossfire option in the "Gaming" tab and toggling it from on to off.
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt inventory and character pages may exhibit flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode.
- Call of Duty™: Advanced Warfare may exhibit stuttering when using AMD FreeSync™ technology and AMD Crossfire technology in conjunction.
- Installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition 22.214.171.124 multiple times on the same machine after rebooting may cause the installer to hang.
- The AMD Crossfire mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
- Radeon Settings Additional Settings page may not be available when upgrading to Radeon Software Crimson Edition 126.96.36.199 from the current windows update driver. As a work around please clean uninstall all current Radeon Software when upgrading if your system exhibits this issue.
- Some textures may exhibit flickering in Fallout™ 4 when using AMD Crossfire technology.
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex™ may exhibit brightness flickering when using AMD FreeSync™ technology.
- Frame Rate Target Control gaming profiles may fail to enable for some games.
(1)Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of May 16, 2016 on the AMD Radeon™ 390 graphics card, on a test system comprising Intel i7 5960X CPU, 16GB DDR4-2666 Mhz system memory, Radeon Software Crimson Edition driver 16.5.2 and Radeon Software Crimson Edition driver 188.8.131.52 and Windows 10 x64 using the game Doom™. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. At 1920x1080, Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 scored 70.29 and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 184.108.40.206 scored 95.11, which is 35% faster performance. RS-31
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 220.127.116.11 Driver contains the following:
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 18.104.22.168 Driver Version 16.20.1010.1002.
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 22.214.171.124 Driver can be downloaded from the following links:
Installing the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 126.96.36.199 Driver
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Drivers, please refer to the following support resources:
This driver is not intended for use on AMD products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 188.8.131.52 Driver for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 184.108.40.206 Driver.
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 220.127.116.11 Driver requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
AMD Product Compatibility
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 18.104.22.168 Driver is compatible with the following AMD products.
|AMD Desktop Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo||AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics|| |
AMD Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 22.214.171.124 Driver is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Mobility Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 126.96.36.199 Driver is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms:
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.