The computer is utilizing an ATI Radeon™ HD 5xxxx series graphics card. More than two displays are connected either through passive DisplayPort™ dongles and/or non-DisplayPort™ connectors. Only two monitors can be enabled at one time; additional monitors on these connections cannot be enabled.
ATI Radeon™ HD 5xxx series graphic cards support a maximum of 2 passive DisplayPort™ dongles and/or non DisplayPort™ connector monitors at one time. To enable additional monitors, the monitors must be connected through active DisplayPort™ dongles or use DisplayPort™ inputs directly on the monitor(s).
This article applies to the following configurations:
- ATI Radeon™ HD 5xxx series of products
- Windows® 7 32-bit Edition
- Windows® 7 64-bit Edition
- Windows® Vista 32-bit Edition
- Windows® Vista 64-bit Edition
- Windows® XP 32-bit Edition
- Windows® XP 64-bit Edition