Radeon Pro Software 17.Q2.1 Highlights
- Now support for Radeon™ Pro WX2100, Radeon™ Pro WX3100 and Radeon™ Pro Duo (Polaris)
- Updated product names for Radeon™ Pro Duo and AMD FirePro™ S9300 x2.
- Unexpected system behaviors when OpenCL attempts to allocate more than available system memory.
- Unexpected system behaviors when running Vulkan CTS dEQP-VK.synchronization.internally_synchronized_objects.pipeline_cache_compute test.
- Unexpected Xserver behaviors when running Ansys V18 application on RHEL.
The AMDGPU-Pro Driver can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement ("EULA") linked to this note for use of AMD Proprietary OpenGL, OpenCL™, and Vulkan™ drivers provided by this download. Open source software is also provided and is subject to the terms and conditions of the licenses included with such software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
Installing the AMDGPU-ProDriver
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install please refer to the following KB article:
To use AMD Vulkan™ driver in this driver stack, the LunarG Vulkan loader needs to be installed, please refer to the following support KB article for instructions:
How to Install LunarG Vulkan SDK for Ubuntu
AMD Radeon™ Product Compatibility
The AMDGPU-Pro Driver is compatible with the following AMD products.
|AMD Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro WX-series|
|AMD FirePro™ S-Series|
|AMD FirePro™ W9100||AMD FirePro™ W8100|
|AMD FirePro™ W7100||AMD FirePro™ W5100|
|AMD FirePro™ W4300||AMD FirePro™ W4100|
|AMD FirePro™ W2100||AMD FirePro™ W600|
Compatible Operating Systems
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.3 (64-bit version)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.8 (64-bit version)
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 (64-bit version)
- CentOS 7.3 (64-bit version)
- CentOS 6.8 (64-bit version)
- SLED/SLES 12 SP2 (64-bit version)
Base Feature Support
- Supported APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5 and GLX 1.4
- Vulkan™ 1.0
- Basic display features
- Basic power management features
- Notes: AMD does not perform QA validation for S4 (hibernation) function as it is highly platform dependent
- KMS (Kernel Mode Setting) and ADF (Atomic Display Framework) support
- GPL compliant kernel module
- AMD FirePro™ Features (EDID Management and 30-bit color)
- FreeSync support (Please refer to this FAQ for more information)
- DirectGMA for OpenGL
- Install script and native packages for all supported operating systems
Packaged Driver Version