Updated Last: November 17th, 2017
Radeon™ Pro graphics empower content creators and designers at many levels, from casual makers and students all the way up to seasoned professionals and enterprise workstation users. Radeon™ Pro Software is certified in over 100 workstation applications covering the leading software professionals use, including Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Dassault Systèmes® CATIA™, Siemens NX™, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Avid® Media Composer®, Autodesk® Maya® and many more.
Radeon™ Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 continues AMD's mandate to provide professionals support for the latest software and technologies. With new support for Radeon™ Software drivers, professional users can swap between their professional and gaming drivers for the optimal experience.
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 can be downloaded from the following links*:
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 Highlights
This driver contains the "Driver Options" (only available on Microsoft Windows® 10) feature that allows the user to install a Radeon Pro Software professional driver and up to two Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition for Radeon™ Pro gaming drivers on their platform while using the supported products (Radeon™ Pro WX series and Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition).
Driver Options must be installed using the
Custom Install option. If you have an existing AMD driver installed, do
NOT use Clean Install under
Custom Install. Otherwise,
Driver Options cannot be enabled.
- You can manually uninstall any existing graphics driver, then perform a
Custom Install OR click Install rather than
Clean Install under
- It is advisable to always reboot the system after installing a new driver prior to a driver switch.
- User may encounter missing/incorrect gaming driver version number when installing and switching between Gaming Mode and Professional Mode.
- User may experience display anomalies and system crashes when creating AMD Eyefinity™ setup.
- A performance drop may be observed in SPECviewperf® 12.1.1 3ds Max®, SPECapc® 3ds Max® 2015 and SPECapc® SOLIDWORKS® 2015.
- Intermittent shadow flickering observed in PTC Creo® in "Shaded with reflection" mode.
- In SOLIDWORKS® 2017, the user may encounter anomalies during assembly "mate" process.
"Vega" Specific Fixed Issues
- HBCC Memory Segment may not retain its applied value.
- User may see Radeon branding when uninstalling the driver in Professional Mode, if a Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition for Radeon Pro gaming driver is installed.
- User may see Radeon Pro Settings icon in taskbar to be red instead of blue.
- Radeon Pro Settings may become unresponsive when user clicks "Restore Factory Defaults".
"Vega" Specific Known Issues
- The user may experience unexpected behavior creating 4x1 or 6x1 AMD Eyefinity display configurations with 5K displays.
- Unexpected behavior with 6 4K display configuration while running 3DMark® Fire Strike.
- Application profiles may not be automatically created.
ISV Certification Notes
- Due to Maya-MtoA software issue Trac #3142, some Viewport Draw modes for stand-ins draw an infinite line. Workaround is to toggle the Viewport Draw Mode of the stand-in in the Attribute Editor.
- Autodesk Maya 2017/2018 may show gray patch in playback in certain models due Maya issue Maya 41945. Workaround is to click on a different frame on timeline or to click on first frame.
NOTE: This driver is not intended for use on Radeon™ products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1.
NOTE: Multi-GPU Single Large Surface on Microsoft Windows® 10 is not currently supported on any hardware for Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 driver.
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 is compatible with the following AMD graphics products:
AMD FirePro™ and
Radeon™ Product Family Compatibility |
Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition
Packaged Driver Version
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 with base driver version WHQL 17.30.3201 for Microsoft Windows® 10 and Microsoft Windows® 7.
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
*By clicking the "Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement. Your download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Download" button. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.
© 2017 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, it may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors, and AMD is under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this information. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this document and assumes no liability of any kind, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for particular purposes, with respect to the operation or use of AMD hardware, software or other products described herein. No license, including implied or arising by estoppel, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document. This notice does not change the terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or use of AMD's products that may be set forth in a separate signed agreement between you and AMD.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Radeon, AMD FirePro, Radeon Pro and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.