Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD's revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. Every Radeon Software release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Disabling AMD Crossfire mode on Radeon™ RX 480 in Radeon Settings may disable the device in Windows Device Manager or cause a system hang. A workaround is to reboot the system to re-enable the device.
- This driver is provided "as is" and as such some functionality may not be included or supported in this Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta installation package.
The Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta Driver Version 16.30
The Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
Installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Crimson Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|Radeon™ RX 480|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit version.
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.