Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Highlights
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III™
- Up to 7% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.3.(RS-131)
- Some displays may experience corruption when using HDMI® scaling.
- Battlefield™1 may experience stuttering in Multi GPU mode with 4K display resolutions when using DirectX®11.
- HDR colors may appear incorrect in Mass Effect™: Andromeda on the latest Windows®10 Creators Edition update.
- Some incorrect or unavailable feature descriptions may appear in Radeon Settings under the more/less help section.
- Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a hard hang when the user's system has not been rebooted for long periods of time.
- Reboot prompt may be missing after Radeon Software installation on AMD XConnect™ technology system configurations.
- HDTV displays may intermittently lose signal on some Radeon RX 480 series graphics products when connected over HDMI®.
- Call of Duty™: Advanced Warfare may experience a game hang when performing a task switch.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications in multi display system configurations. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Driver Version 17.10.1731. (Windows Driver Store Version 184.108.40.206)
(RS-131) Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of April 24, 2017 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card, on a test system comprising Intel i7 5960X CPU, 16GB DDR4-2666 Mhz system memory, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition driver 17.4.3 and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.4.4 and Windows 10 x64 using the game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III™ At 2560x1440, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 scored on average 58.1 frames per second and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.4.4 scored on average 61.9 frames per second using the Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card, which is 7% faster performance. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-131
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
Installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Note that AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo and Radeon™ RX 400 Series are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit. AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows 7/10 64-bit.
Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo||AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics|| |
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.