This release of AMD Catalyst™ 12.7 Beta includes a number of performance optimizations for the AMD Radeon ™ HD 7900, AMD Radeon HD 7800, and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.
Performance highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta
- Up to 25% Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Crysis 2
- Up to 20% in Total War: Shogun 2
- Up to 3.3% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 6.9% In 3DMark™ 11
- Up to 4.8% in Aliens vs. Predator
- Up to 6.5% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 8% in Crysis Warhead
- Up to 7.2% in F1 2010
- Up to 8% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 12% in Wolfenstein MP
Feature highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta
Diablo 3: Anti-Aliasing support:
- Users can now enable Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing and Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for Diablo 3 through the AMD Catalyst Control Center.
Resolved Issues for the Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP Operating System
- Elder Scrolls: Skyrim- screen flickering when in AMD CrossFire™ mode
Note: This issue was first observed with version 1.6 of Skyrim.
Download and install the Driver from the following location:
For detailed instructions on how to install the drivers, please refer to:
- Article GPU-33 for a Windows 7 based system
- Article GPU-1 for a Windows Vista based system
Note! This Driver is provided “AS IS” and under the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement provided therewith.
This article applies to the following configuration(s):
- AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition
- AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000M Series
- AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000M Series
- AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series
Feedback is very important in every product company’s life, especially in our fast paced environment. This is not just a check-box for us – we take these reports very seriously. We will review every report posted using the AMD Issue Reporting Form below and will investigate every issue encountered. Please use this form whenever you encounter something worth mentioning.
Report Issues with this Driver Release: