What are the system requirements for HD3D?
- AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series or above graphics card
- Latest graphics card drivers from the AMD website: www.amd.com/drivers
- Supported 3D Display with HDMI™ 1.4a, DisplayPort 1.2, or DVI input.
- 3D glasses are supplied by the display manufacturer: Currently supported displays
- 3D Middleware software, such as TriDef to convert games that don’t have native 3D support
- Additional requirements for 3D Blu-Ray movie playback:
- Blu-Ray optical disc drive AMD Radeon HD6000 or above graphics card for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Blu-ray playback software such as CyberlinkPower DVD 10, Arcsoft or similar
Why do I need to use 3D Middleware?
3D middleware, such as TriDef, is used to convert games and applications that are not natively 3D ready.
The latest list of stereo 3D games,shows games that are either natively supported or supported by 3D middleware.
Is there a HD3D set-up guide?
Yes, there is a PDF download version and an online setup guide.