This article provides an AMD Catalyst™ driver download for AMD Radeon HD AGP series graphics product.
With one of the following graphics products installed in the system:
- AMD Radeon™ HD 4xxx series of AGP graphics products
- AMD Radeon™ HD 3xxx series of AGP graphics products
- AMD Radeon™ HD 2xxx series of AGP graphics products
One of the following errors may occur during installation of the AMD Catalyst Software:
- "No compatible hardware found" error message appears when using the AMD Catalyst drivers provided on the AMD Graphics Drivers & Software page.
- A conflict between Microsoft DirectX® and the AMD Radeon™ HD AGP series graphics cards.
The following drivers have been created to help resolve the the issue.
Note! These drivers are intended for AGP based video cards only!
To download the AMD Catalyst AGP Driver, click on the link for your operating system below:
This driver is provided “AS IS” in accordance with the End User License Agreement. All published AMD drivers have passed Microsoft's WHQL certification tests. A WHQL driver for the above mentioned products is not currently available.
Refer to Article 20870 for detailed instructions on how to properly install the AMD Catalyst hotfix.