Step 2 – Who made your product?
Most current Radeon graphics cards and Wonder products are manufactured by our partners. These products are developed utilizing AMD technology and will often clearly be marked with our partner’s name and logos. Warranty for these products is provided by the partner manufacturer.
Ways to determine partner manufacturer:
- Inspect the box for company name
- Check manuals, and install discs
- Check receipt for identification
- Inspect the product for company name
- Use an internet search engine for the part number or serial number
- Contact point of purchase to determine what partner produced product was sold
The following link provides contact information for a number of common Partner Manufacturers. To request warranty, please contact your Partner Manufacturer.
Note: Manufactured by AMD:
AMD continues to retail select products, including the newly released AMD Vision line-up. AMD offers warranty service to those products purchased as sealed, retail-packaged items.