Create Stunningly Photorealistic Images
Radeon™ ProRender is a powerful physically-based rendering engine that enables creative professionals to produce stunningly photorealistic images. Built on highly efficient, high-performance Radeon™ Rays technology, Radeon™ ProRender's complete, scalable ray tracing engine uses open industry standards to harness GPU and CPU performance for swift, impressive results.
This Radeon™ ProRender plug-in for Blender™ is a feature rich solution which enables the user to render high quality images of their models. With this tool, users can render and then perform a host of post image processes. These include:
- Tone Mapping
- White Balance
- Gamma Correction
- Depth of Field
- Motion Blur
- Global Illumination
Below is a summary of fixed and known issues for the Radeon™ ProRender plug-in for Blender™.
- Fix for situations where the “Include uncertified devices” setting in the Render Settings could not be enabled.
- Object primary visibility can be disabled. This is especially useful for portal geometry so it does not block backgrounds.
- Portals no longer emit the background color
- Background images can be used without enabling IBL lighting.
- The user may observe minor variances in results between CPUs and GPUs with Diffuse Refraction
- Box image with zero radius may result in blurring of image on CPUs
- The user may observe subdivision artifacts on CPUs
- Infrequent crashing observed on CPUs during stressful testing
- Glass and transparency renders on wrong alpha channel have been observed
- Application crashes have been observed when using node editor
- Infrequent platform dependent application crashes observed when exiting high quality and volume renders
- With CPU rendering, distortion and shearing have been observed
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.