This article provides step by step instructions on how to uninstall the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition from a Windows® based system.
1) Start by opening the Control Panel:
- For Windows® 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- For Windows® 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu
2) In the Control Panel select Programs and Features
3) Select AMD Installer and then click Uninstall
4) Click Yes when asked, "Are you sure you want to uninstall the AMD driver?"
5) The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components. Note: The screen may go black intermittently during the uninstall process and may last for up to 10 minutes.
6) Once the uninstall finishes, the software should prompt you to Restart Now or Close. Select Restart Now to complete the uninstall process