AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon™ R5 230, Radeon™ R5 220, Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants), Radeon™ HD 7000 Series (HD 7600 and below), Radeon™ HD 6000 Series, and Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics products have been moved to a legacy support model and no additional driver releases are planned. This change enables us to dedicate valuable engineering resources to developing new features and enhancements for graphics products based on the GCN Architecture.
As a courtesy to our valued supporters we are providing a final Beta driver together with the release of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition. The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta driver includes the redesigned user interface as well as some enhanced features. More information can be found in the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1 for Non GCN Products Release Notes. This driver is provided "as is" and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes.
For users looking for a WHQL certified driver, the AMD Catalyst™ 15.7.1 driver will continue to be available for users running Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, and Windows® 7.
Users running Windows® Vista and older Microsoft® operating systems can use the AMD Catalyst™ 13.12 driver.
Users running supported Linux distributions can use the AMD Catalyst™ 15.12 proprietary drivers. These drivers are available for download on the Drivers + Download Center page.
For users passionate about gaming, you may wish to consider upgrading to a modern GPU and benefit from exciting new features, improved performance, lower power consumption and broader compatibility with the latest PC games. For information about resellers and product availability, visit: http://shop.amd.com
NOTE: Before upgrading ensure that your system meets the requirements of the graphics adapter, such as:
- Motherboard with compatible graphics card slot
- Adequate power supply unit to handle the complete system power requirements
- Display with compatible connections
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta Driver
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon R5™ 230, Radeon™ R5 220 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 – HD 7600 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 (including M variant) Series Graphics
Applicable Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit versions)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit versions)
- Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit versions)
Users with AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series and older products looking for driver support, please refer to KB article: Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 and Older Series