If the "AMD CrossFire" option is not available in the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center then you will need to verify that the setup has been done correctly.
1. Please check the "How do I setup CrossFire on my system?" FAQ to make sure that everything is setup correctly.
2. If you still do not have this option, please check:
- Confirm that the motherboard is AMD CrossFire compatible
- Check that the 2nd card is in the correct PCIe slot and the BIOS configuration for the PCIe x16 slot is set to a minimum of x8 speed.
- If the cards are identical and from the same manufacturer, ensure they are running the same VBIOS version. The VBIOS version can be found in the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center Hardware Information tab.
- If your graphics cards are overclocked by the manufacturer make sure that both graphics card run at the same core and memory clock speeds.
3. Please make sure you have the latest compatible driver installed. If you have already done so, testing with the driver that came in the CD with the graphics card is recommended. Please uninstall the current driver prior to testing with a different version.
4. Please ensure each card is working properly on its own. Make sure each of the PCIe slots are operating at the minimum of PCIe x8 speed.
5. If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please submit a detailed report using AMD Issue Reporting Form.